Hi there

Can anyone tell me, preferably from experience, if the Curve 9360 with the Official Premium Skin fitted will then fit inside the Official Leather Pocket, or does the extra bulk stop it from fitting the pocket?

Thank you in advance
    dufresne37927
    01-19-12 05:46 AM
    The OEM premium skin has a silicon cover and a hard case on top of it. So it adds up a lot of bulk to the slim and sexy profile of the phone. After adding so much bulk, it does not fit in its Leather pocket. It adds up to become the size of a 9700. It does fit in the 9700 pocket, though the magnet doesnt work and put the phone to sleep,since it is located at a different place inside a 9700 pouch.
    dufresne37927 likes this.
    01-19-12 06:28 AM
    Thanks Ritesh

Would you be able to tell me if the Official Soft Skin and the Official Leather Pocket work together or is it still too bulky?
    01-19-12 06:30 AM
    I haven't used the soft skin,but my guess is, it won't.
    The pocket is pretty snug fitting to allow any sort of additions to accommodate.
    I had an OEM 9780 pocket that I opened up, changed the magnet position and got it stitched back to use it as a pocket for my 9360. Due to restitching ( over machine), it reduced in volume from inside and fits perfectly well for the 9360, but I cannot use it with the OEM hard shell put on the phone.
    If you are okay with the sleeper function not working, you can use the 9700 pocket or check if the 8900 curve pocket magnet is in the same position.
    01-20-12 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD