I have the 8520 for work, and I hate the keyboard. Is the keyboard on the 9360 any different? Or will a Curve keyboard always be the same touch/feel?
    09-05-11 10:15 PM
    I can't say anything about the new Curves, but I can tell you I went from an old Curve 8330 (who's keyboard at least looks similar) to a new Bold 9930 and I could not believe the difference! The Bold's keyboard is like typing on a fluffy cloud, yet somehow also firm. Don' t know if this is what you were looking for, but I hope it helps in some way.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-08-11 02:47 AM
    I think that the new Curve has a slightly larger keyboard than the 8520.

Maybe a little more space between the keys. Maybe a little larger keys or a combination of the two.

This is really a guess based on the fact that the device is a little bigger than the current Curve series. I could be totally wrong.

If it's more space that you're looking for, you might be in luck.

If it's the feel of the keys themselves that you don't like, I'm afraid that it has been reported to have the same "clickey" feel as the previous generations of Curve had. Which is the trademark of the Curve so I'm not surprised that they kept it the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 11:49 AM
    A RIM person who demoed a 9360 on a video said that the keyboard was better than before. Also the whole phone itself looks pretty changed from the 8520 generation. You can expect that it's better.
    09-10-11 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD