- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
9360 freezes using media
I have a blackberry curve 9360,it freezes everytime I try and play music,also when watching videos. I read it could be memory,so I tried a blank 2gb memory card with one song on it and it froze after 2 seconds. It will not respond to any buttons being pressed to reset it or switch off and I have to resort to pulling the battery.
I have app version 184.108.40.2060 (2259) ,file free on memory card I use is 137964604 bytes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
- 12-18-2012, 10:42 AM #2
Could be a corrupt file on the card. Does it freeze when playing something through the browser?
BTW - It's not the file free on the card you should be concerned about, but rather the file free memory in application storage. You can check in Options->StatusWAPers do it With A Passion
Z/Q Warrior °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° `°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- CrackBerry Master
12-18-2012, 03:46 PM #4
- 1,061 Posts
I've actually had the same issues. Well not exactly it freezing. But it lags like crazy when skipping through songs or even playing at times.
I'm running v220.127.116.113. I think the newer builds will fix it. I haven't gotten v18.104.22.168xx work but I've been hearing that's better performance and battery wise.
- By ACP878 in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:02 AM
- By Matzi in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 11-02-2008, 10:37 PM
- By sinister357 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2008, 04:02 PM
- By kwesselink in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2007, 06:24 PM
- By kopite4eva in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2007, 11:47 AM