- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
9360 freezes using media
I have a blackberry curve 9360,it freezes everytime I try and play music,also when watching videos. I read it could be memory,so I tried a blank 2gb memory card with one song on it and it froze after 2 seconds. It will not respond to any buttons being pressed to reset it or switch off and I have to resort to pulling the battery.
I have app version 220.127.116.110 (2259) ,file free on memory card I use is 137964604 bytes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
- 12-18-12, 09:42 AM #2
Could be a corrupt file on the card. Does it freeze when playing something through the browser?
BTW - It's not the file free on the card you should be concerned about, but rather the file free memory in application storage. You can check in Options->Status
- 12-18-12, 02:46 PM #4
I've actually had the same issues. Well not exactly it freezing. But it lags like crazy when skipping through songs or even playing at times.
I'm running v18.104.22.1683. I think the newer builds will fix it. I haven't gotten v22.214.171.124xx work but I've been hearing that's better performance and battery wise.
- By ACP878 in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-10, 10:02 AM
- By Matzi in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 11-02-08, 09:37 PM
- By sinister357 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-08, 03:02 PM
- By kwesselink in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-07, 05:24 PM
- By kopite4eva in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 06-13-07, 10:47 AM