Hi guys, just got my 9360 curve yesterday. Pretty excited. I left it on overnight and the next morning, it was dead. i tried to charge it but it still wont turn on. I also tired using another spare battery i bought, but it still wont turn on.What exactly is wrong with it?? Can someone please help. This is just the 2nd day i had the phone..
    06-03-12 01:09 AM
    Hi guys, just got my 9360 curve yesterday. Pretty excited. I left it on overnight and the next morning, it was dead. i tried to charge it but it still wont turn on. I also tired using another spare battery i bought, but it still wont turn on.What exactly is wrong with it?? Can someone please help. This is just the 2nd day i had the phone..
    Hi gingerbread93,

Read this article KB11320-How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows

Hope it helps.
    06-03-12 05:02 AM
    Do you have BBSAK you can use this to see if your device has life just go to screen shot on this app.If you see something that`s good news it possibly your screen may be defective but if you see nothing take it back asap show the dealer the problem...
    06-03-12 01:26 PM
    With the new bb's it's a good thing to never let the battery run out or very low. Why I don't know but too many who can not charge after a drain.
    06-03-12 03:42 PM
    I thin I have the answer , take the battery out , put it on the charger , the a screen will come saying that there's no Battery , keep it on the charger and put the battery in , tell me if it works , it worked with my brother once .hope I helped

Sent from my a$$ kickin Berry using CB App
    06-05-12 04:13 AM
    With the new bb's it's a good thing to never let the battery run out or very low. Why I don't know but too many who can not charge after a drain.

my brother loves to let his battery drain before charging .

Sent from my a$$ kickin Berry using CB App
    06-05-12 04:14 AM
    My BB 9360, 3 years old, won't start, I try all the suggestions in google without success.
    i dismount it discovering that the internal battery (on the back-left side) misure 0.7 volts.
    I don't really know what is the right voltage (1.5 or 3 Volts) but i decide that 0.7 is not right.
    I didn't be able to find out a replacement or characteristics of the battery (G1536, 3.8 mm diameter).
    So i charge the original battery with a LiIon charger (built for my bicycle rear light) and the BB restart again.
    I think that BB is not able to start with the internal (cmos ??) battery low in voltage.
    Now all works i have only to remember to have always an extra battery charged for start the BB when it switch off, or remember to charge it before it is completely drain.

Important, seams that BB is not able to charge the "normal" battery also if the internal battery is down, now after restart and the "normal" battery charged, is able to charge with the normal battery charger (BB).

Now i am happy to have back my BB with all my contacts and mails.

Remember to do a regular backup always.
    Last edited by Simone Gambuzzi; 01-07-14 at 01:35 AM. Reason: errors
    01-06-14 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD