- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
transfering contacts from BB to an I phone
I just bought out another real estate agent and has given me his old BB... no sim card .... how can I save these contacts and transfer them to my I phone?
there is over 200 contacts I need and dont want to do it 1 at a time.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-11-2013, 11:24 AM #2
- 478 Posts
Simple solution....keep the blackberry and ditch the iPhone.... :-)
All kidding aside, I'm not sure if you can take out the sim card out of your iPhone.. if you can, put it in the BB, save the contacts from the phone to the sim card.. and then put the sim back in the iPhone.. viola.
- By Smartie020 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 27Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:48 PM
- By ankoil in forum AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:10 PM
- By skibuz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:23 AM
- By tennistim777 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2008, 12:45 PM
- By Jarhead in forum Mac UsersReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:54 AM