squeezing every last byte of internal memory
Lately I've been wondering why the 9310's been acting funny and why more space has been taken up as I had only ~40MBs of free memory. And I realized that I've been running a few of the device analyzer programs (battery, wifi, network connectivity) since I activated it. So, I stopped the tests and I eliminated +10MBs worth of data logging, on the other hand I freed up +10MBs of internal space!
Hopefully that gives enough free memory to run the 9310 worry-free.
- CrackBerry User
12-08-2012, 05:31 PM #2
- 79 Posts
- PM me
I went in desktop manager when I first got mine and deleted the apps I know I would never use as well as the additional languages and my 9310 stays around 110mb of internal memory. That's with other apps I have installed as well.When you control a man's thinking, you do not have to worry about his actions. Carter G. Woodson
Ya, same here. I've owned many blackberries over the years and done the usual of removing extra languages, carrier bloatware, etc.
In this case, the data logging took up some free space. As always with RIM providing cool features packaged with their smartphones.
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 26Last Post: 07-14-2011, 10:59 AM
- By Xystence in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:49 PM
- By DroppedItAgain in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2009, 06:01 PM
- By rnjones73 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2009, 02:37 AM
- By ekozy1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2008, 02:18 PM