Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Jaman29
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default This phone may be a game changer for me!

I will admit it. I am phone crazy. Usually, after owning a phone for about 3 months, I end up buying another one. In fact, in the last 3 years I have owned about 30 phones hahaha. So...a few days ago, I started feeling like it was time for a new phone, because I actually started to miss Android. I have owned the Curve 9310 for almost 4 months now. I will admit....I miss a front facing camera, I miss a big screen, and I miss instagram and huge amounts of storage space, so I started shopping around for a new android. After hours of research, I started to realize after reading reviews, its all the same crap. "Horrible battery life on this android, my emails take forever to send, and the processor doesnt run like its advertised." And then I began to think, "I have a google nexus 7 tablet and it has all the android I can ask for." And I dont miss the short battery life on android phones, and the thousands of OS updates that make you feel like you are holding a phone that is a year old, and the general crap that android puts out. My curve 9310 has more options than most androids, the battery lasts anywhere from 16-20 hours on a charge easily, and its just as smart as any "HIGH END androids". It is a great phone. So I stopped myself. This phone cost me 80 bucks, my plan is shrinking, and I get great coverage. Sure it has its flaws, but so does EVERY phone. If this phone ever breaks, I even bought a backup. The only complaint is that youtube doesnt work. Like ever. Unless I am on wifi, otherwise it constantly buffers. So, I feel very lucky that prepaid plans exist, and a company like RIM puts out phones that are true to what they say they are. Dependable, well built, sleek smart phones capable of capturing even the most hardcore phone addict junkies and keeping them as life long customers. Great phone, great company, and great plan. I dont need anything else