Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Outlook/phone wont communicate

Great forum. After getting tired of my phone bill getting bigger and bigger I gave my 6. Mo old Htc Evo LTE to my wife and picked up a BB 9310 on boost. The price is right and for the most part I am making the transition from a top of the line Aneroid to a non touch screen smart phone rather well.

My only outstanding issue at this point is when i delete emails on my phone they do not delete from outlook on my work Pc. The opposite is also true that when deleting them from my desktop they still show as new on the BB.

If I could just sort this issue out I really feel I could be completely content.

I get 120-150 emails to my outlook daily so maintainig the same thing 2 seperate places has become a bit tiresome this past week I have owned the phone.

Bey any chance we will herbal newer model BB to boost in the somewhat near future?
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    280BF90E

With my accounts on my phone, deleting them on my phone gives me the option to delete on my phone or on my phone and the server... are u seeing this option on your device?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Yeah, it gives the option on handheld only or handheld and inbox and I am always selecting the handheld and inbox when this happens
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Bump......
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I think the issue maybe you're trying to delete on one emai client and expecting it to show on another. Outlook pulls email from the webmail server as does your phone. If you log onto your emails website and its still not deleting there's a real issue. I don't know much about client to client deleting only client to server deleting. If you want client to client you may have to change outlook settings. Since both pull from the email server I assume you're gonna have to change the way one of your clients (or both) pull from the server.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    PIN

Did you every get your email issue figured out?
    Quote Originally Posted by scott091981 View Post
    Great forum. After getting tired of my phone bill getting bigger and bigger I gave my 6. Mo old Htc Evo LTE to my wife and picked up a BB 9310 on boost. The price is right and for the most part I am making the transition from a top of the line Aneroid to a non touch screen smart phone rather well.

My only outstanding issue at this point is when i delete emails on my phone they do not delete from outlook on my work Pc. The opposite is also true that when deleting them from my desktop they still show as new on the BB.

If I could just sort this issue out I really feel I could be completely content.

I get 120-150 emails to my outlook daily so maintainig the same thing 2 seperate places has become a bit tiresome this past week I have owned the phone.

Bey any chance we will herbal newer model BB to boost in the somewhat near future?
    No Mas ! No Mas!! BBM:33283246