Outlook/phone wont communicate
Great forum. After getting tired of my phone bill getting bigger and bigger I gave my 6. Mo old Htc Evo LTE to my wife and picked up a BB 9310 on boost. The price is right and for the most part I am making the transition from a top of the line Aneroid to a non touch screen smart phone rather well.
My only outstanding issue at this point is when i delete emails on my phone they do not delete from outlook on my work Pc. The opposite is also true that when deleting them from my desktop they still show as new on the BB.
If I could just sort this issue out I really feel I could be completely content.
I get 120-150 emails to my outlook daily so maintainig the same thing 2 seperate places has become a bit tiresome this past week I have owned the phone.
Bey any chance we will herbal newer model BB to boost in the somewhat near future?
- 02-09-2013, 08:11 PM #5
I think the issue maybe you're trying to delete on one emai client and expecting it to show on another. Outlook pulls email from the webmail server as does your phone. If you log onto your emails website and its still not deleting there's a real issue. I don't know much about client to client deleting only client to server deleting. If you want client to client you may have to change outlook settings. Since both pull from the email server I assume you're gonna have to change the way one of your clients (or both) pull from the server.
- By falopz in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2008, 11:53 AM
- By JNTHOMAN in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:12 PM
- By cncfreak247 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-29-2008, 02:16 PM
- By amanda1185 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2007, 03:45 PM
- By GHawsJR in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 04:27 PM