Curve sending repeat text messages
Lately I'm getting questions from people asking my why my phone is sending them the same messages over and over. Not sure if the issue is with my Curve or with Boost or what. I've tried battery pulls. It seems to be happening with other Boost people but also Sprint and Verizon so I assume the issue is on my end. Anyone else see this and find a solution?
- 01-22-13, 06:03 PM #2
The problem could be in your phone, or at your network's SMS gateway. One leg in the chain is not getting an acknowledgement when it sends a message, so it sends again. Try a battery pull to reset your phone.
I've tried battery pulls and they help but then the issue returns. I also get occasional 5-10 second freezes, and they also get worse over time until I pull the battery. Something seems to be hanging the phone.
- By Tbow602 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-09, 12:52 PM
- By jondango in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-08, 03:02 PM
- By leemoreau in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-08, 01:05 PM
- By Tbow602 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-08, 02:07 PM
- By glen107wood in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-08, 07:40 PM