cant setup call-forwarding (ive tried googling already)
I'm on a BB Curve 9300. Trying to do some call-forwarding but I cant find it. I've searched for prolly 30 mins now and cant find an effective answer. All the answers seem to be saying the same thing:
Press the Send key
Press the Menu key
Select Call Forwarding
The thing is once I goto Options in step 3, I dont see Call Forwarding anywhere.
- 11-26-12, 09:22 PM #2
Forward calls - User Guide - BlackBerry Curve 9300 Smartphone - 5.0
First line states before you may be able to use this service, your wireless provider must have enabled it. Do you have Call Forwarding enabled carrier side?
- 11-26-12, 11:44 PM #4
I am sure your carrier has the code that stops it. Under the call forwarding settings it may show you the number the service uses, if Busy, No Reply, Network Unavailable/Unreachable. Not sure why you do not have the option, but when I use call forwarding I always use my phone code to enable and disable. Again, a quick call to your carrier would get you the code you need to disable it.
- By mindthing in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 16Last Post: 05-26-10, 02:39 PM
- By Itaku in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 8Last Post: 08-25-09, 05:14 PM
- By richard371 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 33Last Post: 03-19-09, 01:10 AM
- By gsolo5150 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 07-24-08, 05:46 PM
- By CrackberryHo in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-07, 02:02 PM