- 11-13-2012, 12:29 PM #2
Re: Bbm is not working at all!!!!
What network are you on? May help in determining if its a local issue or widespread.
Also, what does it say in the top right corner of your home screen? For BBM to work, it should have either 3G, H+, 4G or EDGE as well as the 4 little dots that resemble a BlackBerry logo.Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
Yeah the appworld update didnt break my bbm. It was working after I updated my appworld. All of a sudden, it stopped working a few days after that, and then started working again about a week later. I am glad it is working now
- By msp1518 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:39 PM
- By lcomp1989 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:29 PM
- By lcomp1989 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:29 PM
- By wmscottmc in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2008, 11:31 AM
- By CVanilla1 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2007, 10:28 AM