BB Curve 9300 Randomly Turning Off
I have a BB Curve 9300 with OS6 which was purchased in April 2011.
In the past week the phone has just turned itself off - not rebooted - just turned off and the only way to turn it back on is by plugging in the charger. Each time this has happened the phone had a least half battery life. Once it happened while watching Youtube videos, the second time while using BB messenger and the third time it wasn't being used and I only noticed it was off when I went to make a phone call.
Any ideas what could be causing this? I haven't downloaded any apps or done any updates recently. Please don't tell me my phone is dying - I love my phone
- CrackBerry User
04-15-13, 04:59 PM #3
- 28 Posts
Although the indication is that the battery still has a charge, it doesn't. You'll need to get a new one. I had the same problem with my 9300 (purchased in late 2010) a few months ago, found another battery that a friend had, and it was working fine again. That being said, I did retire the ol girl when the Z10 came out and have never looked back!
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-13-13, 11:43 PM #6
- 2 Posts
Mine also has the same problem for last 3-4 days. And its not the battery issue as the battery works fine on other handset. But yes it was exposed to moisture (Sweat). Is it because of this. I had taken to the local mobile repair shop and he did his best but the problem continues. Any suggestions for the solution, please.
- By candyphoto in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-12, 12:59 PM
- By shahruk in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 06-19-11, 11:04 PM
- By Ellaminte in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 05-17-09, 02:35 PM
- By rexual in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-09, 02:18 PM
- By Billy Broyles in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-08, 08:49 AM