Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Would I regret buying a 9320?

I've got that niggly feeling I want a Blackberry, I was an iPhone user but got fed up with being ripped off by apple, I went to Android and have an SGS2 at the moment but unfortunately its dieing a death, I need a cheap new phone until Easter when I can upgrade, I don't want an android as a cheap android is painful to use so was thinking about the 9320, its cheap as chips, does email, twitter, facebook, music, radio all I really need in a phone, I read many reviews and they all seem to be mixed. Whats your opinion?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    242 Global Posts

Default I did the same...

My torch died and I wanted a cheapo to tide me over until bb10 is out. I find its easier to use than the torch due to the larger keyboard. Considering I do email / twitter / podcasts it is perfect. And small so slides nicely in the pocket. If this is to be your main device for web surfing u might want to go with the android Just due to the smaller screen.

Will probably still upgrade in feb but this is a nice little phone.

All the best.
    CrackBerry Addict

That little sucker can do almost everything a high end BB can do these days. Decent browser, integrated apps, dedicated BBM button (if you are into that). It even has GPS!

Put a 32GB micro sd card and you're good to go. On the plus side, it has FM radio!
    dj1891 likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I made the jump and I actually love it, resolution is crap but I still love it, its my first blackberry and I am surprised at how well that little track pad works, its excellent. I thought being a previous iPhone, Android and Windows phone user i'd be disappointed but its great. The only thing I don't like is the low resolution but it does everything else so well I can forgive that. Not so fond of the extra £5 per month for BIS and they say Apple are all about the money, imagine the outrage if apple started charging for iMessage etc

One thing I can't figure out though is I put my 16gb sd card from my android in, it found all my music no problems, all my videos, but not 1 photo and I've about 200 on there, any know why?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Try doing a reboot!
    usually it takes time for a BlackBerry phone to scan the SD Card, by rebooting it will re-scan the SD Card again and hopefully the images will be detected.
    dj1891 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Hmm might require a reboot, but probably its the android folder structure.
    'media card/blackberry/camera' is where pictures go
    could move the android pics to 'media card/blackberry/pictures' so they are separated

or 'import folders' option may work as the easiest method
    dj1891 likes this.