- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Using my blackberry as a wireless router?
Hello guys, I am trying to set-up my phone to work as a wireless router. I have opticfibre internet connection (100Mb/s) on my PC , but I also have a laptop which has no internet connection (only one cable coming to my flat) at the moment i do not have a normal router. what i want to do is PC ---> Blackberry ---> WiFi ----> laptop. is this possible?
- CrackBerry Addict
01-25-13, 01:10 PM #2
- 824 Posts
I don't know how you can transfer internet connection from your pc to laptop via your BB.
HOWEVER, if you have Blackberry Internet Service on your phone, you can use your internet service on your phone to get internet service on your laptop through tethering. Open Blackberry Desktop Software on your laptop, connect your BB to your laptop via USB, click on the Tools tab on BB desktop software, and click start mobile internet.
Once you got it going, your laptop will use your data subscription on your BB phone.
- By VinceThePrince in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 10-30-09, 02:39 AM
- By ryanz27 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-09, 09:41 PM
- By astoon44820 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-30-09, 10:47 AM
- By abdool7 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-08, 08:36 PM
- By sweet_J32 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-08, 11:28 PM