Text Messages Settings
Good day to all of my fellow crack berries I kinda have a problem with the message settings in my BB 9220, how do I prevent and stop the phone from automatically deleting my messages? (inbox, outbox or sent items and stuff like that) I don't know where to find the settings for that. I want to keep certain messages in my phone
- CrackBerry User
01-27-2013, 11:19 AM #2
- 85 Posts
open your message app click on your bb button then go to options then message display action then scroll down to where it says days to keep messages and can keep them from 15 days to forever.
hope this helps and what u want.
- By JMichael_in_NY in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 15Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:47 PM
- By ohhsnapitskiim in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2011, 05:53 AM
- By dc1225 in forum BlackBerry RingtonesReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:13 PM
- By andjayik in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2008, 07:05 PM
- By A_Viking_Horde in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:18 PM