Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FrycHiKn
  • 1 Post By WhiteBerry
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default So I bought the 9320...

And I love it! The battery last me for a day, using it heavily, texting, tweeting, fb and listening to music. I couldn't do that with the 9360 that got stolen =(

But I need to ask, the icons (tweet bird, mail and stuff) doesn't appear on the upper bar? That appears in the 9360 and it was a nice to know what I received

And what do you recommend I do or install on my new BB, besides installing the new OS and updating the software
    CurveDock likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

regarding the icons you can actually change the setting of your phone so that it would appear..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask me :)

You could install "Advance OS and LED" app for customizing Led alerts, sounds , etc
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by angel.tsubasa View Post
    regarding the icons you can actually change the setting of your phone so that it would appear..
    Really? Can you explain me how?
    CrackBerry Newbie

u need to set ur twitter messages to b shown on the messages of the bb...go to options on twitter app and itegrate it with messaging app. on the phone
    CrackBerry User

FrycHiKn,

Regarding the stolen device call your carrier they can block your sim so the thief can't do anything on your costs.Also report that to the police.Did you use Blackberry protect ? then goto https://protect.blackberry.com login with your blackberry id and send the thief a nice little surprise
    CrackBerry Newbie

I love the battery on my 9320. I cant listen to music and use bbm for an hour straight with my phone on 4%

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AB9B567

which OS is the best to run on the curve?
    In terms of battery life and stability (good radio, snappy browser, no crashes etc)
    Novaone likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

You can download ExtraFonts from the app world, it's an app that lets you browse a series of fonts thats downloadable and can be installed to your phone, besides that, I think the rest is up to you.
    CrackBerry Newbie

The best OS I think is which ever OS it came with. i tried three different OS on my 9320 and reverted to the original it came with.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using the Crackberry app
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    PIN
    2151F248

Hi there

With one week using this baby, i can only say, so far so good, good device, with the last OS 9320/7.1.0.746, work great, little memory drops, abouts 2mb at day, battery dont overheating, max is about 38C degrees. The only downside i look is the fixed focus, but so far is a good device for a entry level.

Regards
    Live Long and Prosper!
    CrackBerry User

try using hybrid os,, fast browsing, boots fast, low temp, low battery consumption.. and more.. try BL ultimate!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Though I can speak for OS 7.1.0.746, I tried many of the other releases,

I found 7.1.0.523 to be the best, with my memory and battery. But of course there are many variables, your experience will vary. [but definitely .398 is old, i would not run that for sure]