Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Post service provider blocked

I have just bought a blackberry 9320 from cex and its on virgin i have been given a mep2 and mep4 code to unlock network and service provider but when it shows up that the sim card is unavailable would i like to unlock it i click yes and nothing happens, so i go to the settings menu and go to sim card and type mepd to get to th system settings and it says the service provider is blocked? could someone please tell me how i can unblock it and if i have to get in touch with blackberry how i can do it as everywhere i look it just takes me back to step 1 and cant get anywhere

thank you all so much in advance
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    PIN
    25CEB137

Quote Originally Posted by James Reeves1 View Post
    I have just bought a blackberry 9320 from cex and its on virgin i have been given a mep2 and mep4 code to unlock network and service provider but when it shows up that the sim card is unavailable would i like to unlock it i click yes and nothing happens, so i go to the settings menu and go to sim card and type mepd to get to th system settings and it says the service provider is blocked? could someone please tell me how i can unblock it and if i have to get in touch with blackberry how i can do it as everywhere i look it just takes me back to step 1 and cant get anywhere

thank you all so much in advance
    It sounds like you have bought a 9320 that has been reported as stolen to Virgin and has been Blocked. I'd get in touch with Virgin and ask them and if they confirm what I've said then I'd go back to CEX and complain.

Roland