Restart after installing and uninstalling apps
i'm starting to hate blackberry. my new bb curve 9220 is asking to restart after installing , uninstalling any application from app world.
is it the common procedure with bb or anything wrong with my phone?
- CrackBerry Genius
01-07-13, 12:12 PM #2
- 2,820 Posts
Re: Restart after installing and uninstalling apps
Only some apps require restart after uninstalling. Some apps require a restart after an install or upgrade as well. Not all. If you are always trying new apps and constantly installing and uninstalling apps individually reboots can be annoying. It is probably a good idea to only have the apps that you use most often installed. If you are just upgrading apps, upgrade them all and you only have to restart once.
- By hallmonitor in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-11, 02:10 PM
- By Alhet in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-03-10, 01:07 PM
- By Alhet in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-10, 01:07 PM
- By hallmonitor in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-09, 12:56 AM
- By rwohlhueter in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-08, 04:59 AM