- CrackBerry User
10-30-2012, 04:13 PM #2
- 33 Posts
Remove O2 Boot logo?
I'm not sure how you do it with the software that's already on your phone but if you update the phone OS you delete a file called vendor.xml and I think that removes the carrier branding.
Is it unlocked?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using TapatalkPrevious Berries: Curve 8900, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, Curve 9320, Curve 9360. Now Z10!
- By Super Vervet in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:18 PM
- By econnections in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:39 PM
- By mbhforum in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 10-30-2007, 03:43 AM
- By richardsgreg in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2007, 12:00 AM
- By Drex22 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:41 PM