- CrackBerry User
- 51 Posts
Really clicky key?
Basically, I've noticed that the "S" key on my qwerty keyboard is EXTREMELY clicky. Compared to all the other keys on the keyboard, which make a sort of "soft" click; this "S" key makes a comparably loud click, that has more of a snap to it, than a click.
Just wondering if this is anything I should be worried about, or if it'll just go away after a few days/weeks of use. (Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I'm new to Blackberry phones, so I don't know if it's to be concerned about or not.)
I bought the phone 3 days ago, and it is my first Blackberry phone, which I bought to accompany my Playbook. So far, I'm loving it - just as much as I love my Playbook!
But yes, any suggestions will be, and are, greatly appreciated!
Last edited by JRAtk027; 01-30-13 at 04:40 PM.
- 02-06-13, 02:18 AM #2
I developed an annoying click on my "Back " key, it would almost chirp. I almost wanted to return it, but I broke it in more, it went away. Try spamming the s key, it should wear-in a bit. Good luck bud
edit I think the curve 9320 is one of the best OS 7 devices you can buy. Loved it. hope you like it too
- By Samez in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 8Last Post: 11-09-11, 02:15 AM
- By charlieboy in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-09, 07:05 PM
- By jjd228 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-09, 12:48 PM
- By MegaBit in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 18Last Post: 12-17-08, 02:58 PM
- By juicebox in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 11-11-08, 03:40 PM