Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Problem with BBID

Hi guys, I'm having problem with my BB ID and would appreciate some help. Today, I decided to update my BBM to v7 and all went well until I was asked to enter my BB ID before I launch the app for the first time after update/installation. The problem is, somehow I forget my password and just can't find my note in which I write it down. I do remember the password recovery, however the email account used for recovery (which is my BB ID) is not registered in my phone so I can't find the recovery link. Any idea? I bought many apps before for my PlayBook and hate to re-buy it just because this issue. Many thanks

Global Posts
    35,468 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

Call the carrier, and have them reset your password, so you can use it again.
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks, but I have terrible experience with my provider's customer service. Is there any other solution? Should there isn't, I will contact my carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWulf View Post
    Call the carrier, and have them reset your password, so you can use it again.

Global Posts
    35,468 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

You could try accessing it from their site, but the email comes from them, so one way or another, you'll need them.
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"