Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    Ask your girlfriend
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Problem with BB 9220

Yesterday i purchased new bb 9220. I conneted my bb with bb app world via laptop. It shows the following error
    An error has occurred communicating with the BlackBerry App World Web plugin. Please restart your device and try again. If you have content protection enabled on your device, please disable and try again.
    What should i do now.Please Help!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP SILENCE

Try connecting from your phone without connecting to your laptop.You would need a BB BIS subscription to access app world on your phone.
    BB Users from India, check out www.bbindia.net
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi...
    can i use bbm using wifi..?
    plz help me,,
    CrackBerry User

try to use your BB app world using wifi if that doesn't work then try reinstalling your BB app world,, go to options, device, payment and billing then click download.. hope it helps!
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: Problem with BB 9220

If you're surfing the app store on the PC, you need the plugin for your proper browser to communicate with device on USB. Do a google search for blackberry app world 'your browser' plugin that ,might help
    CrackBerry Newbie

hello I go to payment and billing but I don't find download text I hope you help me
    CrackBerry User

NO. You can't. Get a BIS account done for that.