- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
12-18-2012, 07:24 PM #2
- 8,012 Posts
It's using the last 4 digits of the PIN of the device as a unique identifier. If they only appended the model number, you could have conflicts if two devices showed up on the network with the same name.
It is normal and I don't think it can be changed.one of these days see me drivin' round town in my rock 'n' rolls Royce with the sun roof down
my bottle of booze no summertime blues shouting loud look at me in my rock 'n ' roll voice...
- By Sparro in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2011, 09:17 AM
- By NovaBlueBerry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:56 PM
- By stephenmishka in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2009, 07:32 AM
- By orionintheskye in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:35 PM
- By ravenelje in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:20 PM