- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
12-18-12, 07:24 PM #2
- 9,399 Posts
It's using the last 4 digits of the PIN of the device as a unique identifier. If they only appended the model number, you could have conflicts if two devices showed up on the network with the same name.
It is normal and I don't think it can be changed.
- By NovaBlueBerry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 10-25-13, 06:44 AM
- By Sparro in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-11, 09:17 AM
- By stephenmishka in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-09, 07:32 AM
- By orionintheskye in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-07, 09:35 PM
- By ravenelje in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-13-07, 02:20 PM