not able to install new apps and upgrade existing
Whenever I click "download" for new app or "upgrade" for existing apps ( bb appworld and bbprotect), an error message is shown as follows.
"There is an error installing".
please help me solve this problem
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-05-2013, 11:14 AM #2
- 374 Posts
It should disappear over time I had this a while back. I restarted my phone, and left it over night. It was fine the next day. It even happened with my PlayBook, and I did the same. Now both work fine.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
i changed the manual update of date and time to "automatic". solved
- By ccameselle in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2010, 10:50 PM
- By ccameselle in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2010, 12:36 PM
- By ccameselle in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2010, 12:36 PM
- By yv.haranath in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2009, 07:16 PM
- By trady in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2009, 10:05 AM