- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
My Internal Memory Running Low
Need help...., I'm using Curve 9320. I have installed several app in my device, and not so big size.
But when i check my internal memory it said 20 MB free memory of 480 MB....
it's so confusing...., I've close app that not use. I've done the battery pull, erased my message and bbm chat, but it still running low.
Please could somebody help me to free up my internal memory.
Many many thanx.....
- CrackBerry User
01-25-13, 06:16 AM #2
- 30 Posts
the apps that you have downloaded will be automatically installed on your phone internal memory,, my advise is that download and install apps that are only needed,, choose wisely,, or shrink your os to free your phone memory of apps that you dont use..
- 01-26-13, 11:27 AM #3
Do you have device manager on your computer...if so connect your bb to your pc, open device manager and use it to delete any apps you know you wont use as well as the extra langagues installed, this will put your memory near or above 100mb.When you control a man's thinking, you do not have to worry about his actions. Carter G. Woodson
- By harpoon in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-18-10, 05:20 PM
- By owensch1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 23Last Post: 07-22-09, 08:40 PM
- By uschxc in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 10Last Post: 06-24-09, 11:12 PM
- By jpg in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-09, 01:10 PM
- By Alexander Berry in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-08, 11:12 PM