- CrackBerry User
- 17 Posts
My 9320 doesn't have 3g anymore i
I hope the right part of the forum to post this because I'm kinda new to this , I bought my 9320 in about June and my internet would remain as 3G but recently it stays at EDGE , it also limits my quality in youtube videos
My carrier is 02 from ireland and my blackberry services are free for a month with my data plan . Could anyone help?
- 01-17-13, 11:19 PM #2
First of all
WELCOME TO CRACKBERRY!!
Ok, u still have BIS on your device? Also, maybe is a stupid question, but in network and connections/Mobile Network/Network Mode make sure you have selected 3G, if the signal go to SOS, maybe in your area is no more 3G coverage, in that case u should contact to your carrier and ask that.
- 01-19-13, 06:34 PM #4
Check if is 3G or 3g, the second, u dont have internet connection with your carrier, in that case u need to talk with yours to activate internet in your device.
- By saudadeii in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 21Last Post: 07-04-12, 01:07 PM
- By MetalxAssassinx in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-12, 07:45 AM
- By mrgregory29 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 13Last Post: 09-26-09, 12:16 AM
- By qdn79 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-09, 12:51 PM
- By CGSCOT in forum O2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-24-08, 03:38 AM