Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question I need a mep2 code for my 9220 or a good code generator

Hey guys,where can I find a blackberry code generator that provides the right mep2 code..I've tried 2 different calculators but the codes weren't the right ones..is there anyone out here that can help me?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

Default Re: I need a mep2 code for my 9220 or a good code generator

Quote Originally Posted by jackerberry View Post
    Hey guys,where can I find a blackberry code generator that provides the right mep2 code..I've tried 2 different calculators but the codes weren't the right ones..is there anyone out here that can help me?
    The one by "filth.injector" is the one I've been using and it works perfectly. Make sure you're typing the correct IMEI. if you want to double check try the one under the battery, on the sticker. You can use the PRD code there as well, as oppose to your MEP-XXXXXX-XXX
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

How do I use filth.injector??
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

Default Re: I need a mep2 code for my 9220 or a good code generator

filth.injector is a person, he started a thread in the blackberry unlocking forum and it has a reader for MEP, as well as a code generator.
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default I need a mep2 code for my 9220 or a good code generator

I've used a website called www.freemyblackberry.com a couple of times in the past. You can choose the free option (code available within 48 hours) or you can pay CAD 3.00 and they send it instantly. you'll need the codes mentioned previously, PRD and IMEI.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmercer94 View Post
    filth.injector is a person, he started a thread in the blackberry unlocking forum and it has a reader for MEP, as well as a code generator.
    Hey do you still have the generator, links have been removed from the thread please.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Hey Jacker and Syl, I used BB Codes Calculator 1.7.1 about two months back to unlock my 9320. It can even get the MEP over usb, but I would still verify by checking the engineering screen.
    And I found the guide I used too Unlock any blackberry for free using easy software

Should be easy, good luck
    BlackBerry Codes Calculator by y3kt v1.7.1 Free Version Software For Unlocking
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1000laoruvan View Post
    Do you need to unlock your Blackberry 9220 from service provider lock(Network lock).?You can use network unlock code .Calculator generated codes do not work always correctly.It may damage the phone.So better use the paid unlock code to unlock it safe and secure.Visit the site Theunlockspot.com get the unlock code for your Blackberry Curve 9220 MAGNUM and unlock it from network lock.
    Disagree man.
    Many on this forum have used a calculator. If your code is not valid, it wont accept, but BB does not get damaged..