how to reboot curve 9320 w/out battery pull
I'm really tired of pulling my 9320 battery for a reboot as i have to do this everyday ... any help?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
- 05-15-13, 02:55 PM #6
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-03-13, 04:05 PM #7
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How many is too many apps?
My latest 'berry is an absolute disaster.... Curve 9370 and I am at wits end with the latest issue... trackpad behavior is erratic. Fine in some functions, like email and text; requires shift to be pressed in others; and gets "stuck" in portions of some apps. I am about practice defenestration and start over.
- By eriffic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 11-11-15, 12:33 AM
- By granferg30 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 35Last Post: 04-07-10, 08:19 PM
- By granferg30 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-22-09, 09:06 PM
- By firemaf96 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-08, 07:23 PM
- By urbanbowhunter in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-08, 01:33 PM