Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Facebook messages slow?

Dear CrackBerry users,

My Facebook app on my Curve 9320 is very slow at receiving messages. I have set it so they come through into the messages folder. Notifications are fine and so is the Twitter app but the Facebook messages will come through about 1 hour and a half late. I have tried clearing the cache and logging out but this seems to be making no difference.

Thanks in advance!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Re: Facebook messages slow?

Has anyone figured this one out? I'm also experiencing the same thing. It actually worked fine when I used another carriers OS (can't remember which one... Taiwan??) on my AT&T 9900 but since I switched to the latest AT&T OS, my messages have been delayed.
    Do what you love, love what you do.
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: Facebook messages slow?

Hi I am having trouble with facebook notification. I see on homepage I have one fb notification on it but cannnot read it . It is really annoying. I am not sure about messages. What happens when you clear cache?

My phone is a bb curve 9360.
    I had to update BBapplications last night. Sorry I can't help with yours but wonder if this is a common problemm wikth BB curves today?