Charging notification light
Have just moved to a 9320 and notice that when I charge the phone I don't get any red/green notification light to say fully charged, unless the device is switched off (meaning I can't take any calls, emails etc). The only way I can check on charging is to switch the device on from rest and check on the battery symbol.
Is this correct?
Just bumping this as the latest version of the fantastic Advance OS and LED app now enables you to set a blinking charging light at one colour and a blinking battery full light at another. You don't have to switch the phone off to see this. Perfect!
- By hutto2007 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2009, 05:11 PM
- By Aircat in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 12-24-2008, 02:14 PM
- By AdamCKach in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:51 PM
- By Hi-Definition in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 08-05-2008, 12:15 PM
- By Evalast AV in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 17Last Post: 07-20-2008, 06:52 AM