Call Cannot be connected
This is a strange one and happens periodically.
My Blackberry 9320 sort of freezes.
Emails and BBM's can be sent and received but if I try to make a call, I get a dialogue box which says 'your call cannot be connected, please try again later'
also, no incoming calls can be received. The caller just gets the 'phone is off, or out of range message'
So far this is completely random - every couple of days but quite irritating as I cannot be contacted and don't know about the problem until I try to make a call!
Any ideas or suggestions gladly tried!
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, the phone does show a connection but the symptoms (no calls in or out) persist until I re-boot the phone completely. It then functions fine for a couple of days.
Therefore, I don't think it can just be network congestion?
I saw a post that mentioned a problem with echo on the line when in a call - as this has also happened to me a few times, I wonder if the problem is related?
As an experiment, I followed the advice in the post and have changed network selection mode to manual and re-booted.
So far no problems but need to wait another couple of days to be sure.??
- By luv2skyski in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-12-2010, 12:18 AM
- By shaunalc in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2010, 10:00 AM
- By Yaszie9700 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2010, 08:38 PM
- By Yaszie9700 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 11Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:37 PM
- By nyletak_m in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2009, 07:29 PM