This is bugging me and i want to know why
I've downloaded my carrier latest os here and i install this all goes fine without errors but when i look at the "helpme screen" the vendorid value is not correct and this is bugging me.That value probably doesn't matter much in general i use the rule "don't try to fix it when it's not broken" but this is keeping me busy.Deleted the two vendor.xml files but it doesn't solve the problem....
The vendorid should be Vodafone Belgium(Proximus) => 152
- 12-16-2012, 07:56 AM #3
And note that the device OS doesn't have anything to do with that number. It doesn't matter which carrier released the OS you installed. It will not change that number.
To what carrier is the device branded? Does that correspond with the number showing?
- By drjay868 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 17Last Post: 08-30-2011, 12:51 AM
- By ArizonaLizard in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-08-2010, 10:47 PM
- By alikoolg in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2009, 07:00 AM
- By CopyPaste in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2009, 01:13 PM
- By coastietech in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2009, 07:55 AM