- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
blackberry curve9320 after blackberry bold9000. upgrade or downgrade?
i used to work on a blackberry bold for few years, untill 8 months ago that it was destroyed on a car accident. since then, my carrier now proposed to give me a brand new 9320.
Since this phone just arrived on my country, i would like to know if its descent enough, or r if should i go for a android phone of the same money. is it supposed to be an "upgrade" from my blackberry experience on bold9000, or a "downgrade" ?
Thank you in advance,
- 12-05-12, 03:19 AM #2
Upgrade for sure. Trackpad, faster processor, more RAM, more memory, FM radio. Screen might be a tad lower res, but it's also .16 inches smaller.
I would recommend a 9900, 9790, 9860, 9810 or even a 9360. 9320 is the lowest of all, but it does the job right.
Or stick with the 9320 and buy BB10 when it's out!
- By EvJ296 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-09, 06:39 AM
- By dan1668 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 10-21-09, 01:38 AM
- By FrenchCrackberry in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-09, 01:10 PM
- By charlies pearl in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-09, 06:14 AM
- By AOKagency in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 9Last Post: 02-12-09, 01:07 PM