Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi guys, i've had my BB 9320 for about 10 days now and since i got it i have had no problems or complaints especially on the battery life. i mean my 9320's battery can last for up to
    2 1/2 days with out charging and i am a heavy texter and some occational calls, my phone is always on 3g. i work on a regular 8am-5pm schedule then goes to my part time job which is from 6pm-11pm with the same amount of usage but still i manage to get home with roughly around 55% battery life.

so bottom line? i am happy with this entry level BB and have no regrets of getting, works well the way i expect it to and probably so much more.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,863 Global Posts
    PIN
    excepting applications

Default Re: BlackBerry 9320 battery life poor

My wife has a 9310 and that thing has a battery almost as big as the phone itself! With that being said it has the best battery life that I have ever witnessed on a BlackBerry.
    I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
    CrackBerry Newbie

i had my 9320 running since 8am today and now its 10pm here and my battery is still up to 70%. . .heavy texting, music playing and occassional on/off of the phone
    Nokia Lumia 900
    Nokia N8
    BB 9320
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default bad battery

okay so i have had the 9320 twice in 1 month and it is rubbish
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by julieannemckay View Post
    okay so i have had the 9320 twice in 1 month and it is rubbish
    i have found it really annoying always having to charge it
    CrackBerry Newbie

cant you give some advice ?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi
    i have just had the blackberry 9320, im new to blackberrys too, and its my 1st phone, im liking it, but the battery is crap, i charge it every night, and it doesnt seem to last long, probably 3/4 off a day.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Just switch to 2G, Edge is still nice, you can still browse some webs and you can do as fast as 3g on whatsapp or facebook. Damn, i still poker games on my 9320 with the 2G and goes correctly.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have had my 9320 for 10 months. Until the 8 month mark, the battery life and phone was awesome but soon after I was getting less than 12 hours of life with little use: 10 - 20 texts, 6 emails, 20 mins of surfing. Also, radio would randomly turn off, saying 'Battery is too low for Radio use' even though I would have anywheres from 20% to 100%.

It's in for repair for the second time now. After the first repair (where they only flashed the OS), I was getting 9 hours or less. Backlight on 10%, Autolock after 20sec, only the 5 BB forced background apps running most of the time, and all other battery saving options. As I stated, I cut my usage down a lot.

My Palm Pre, I was getting at least 3/4 of a day with mid-heavy usage: at least 1 to 2 hours of surfing, +200 texts, gmail push, Facebook set to the highest refresh rate and Wifi Hotspoting, etc.

It has been 2 weeks since I sent out my 9320 the second time and I haven't heard anything yet. So hopefully this time it actually comes back fixed.

This is my first BB, so disappointed. My friend who uses his 9900 for work, under extremely heavy usage, +2 hours of talk a day, 40 to 50 emails at least, plus lots of texts, and he was getting more battery life than my 9320, and its the same battery!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default blackberry 9320 battery :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_Power View Post
    hi guys, i've had my BB 9320 for about 10 days now and since i got it i have had no problems or complaints especially on the battery life. i mean my 9320's battery can last for up to
    2 1/2 days with out charging and i am a heavy texter and some occational calls, my phone is always on 3g. i work on a regular 8am-5pm schedule then goes to my part time job which is from 6pm-11pm with the same amount of usage but still i manage to get home with roughly around 55% battery life.

so bottom line? i am happy with this entry level BB and have no regrets of getting, works well the way i expect it to and probably so much more.
    Hey man can you tell me what device software do you use carrier and country if is possible to send me a link with your software .I have a bb 9320 and the batterry is awfull for ex : i charged yesterday on 4 pm and today at 3 pm it says 9% the "problem is the device is sitting on desk and do nothing no calls no internet NOTHING.no running apps in backround I'm using bb software 7.1 bundle 1319 so please anywone send me a link with bb 9320 os software that has no problem with battery (you sayd that your battery last 2 days in usage email browsing etc)
    CrackBerry User

which os is the best battery life?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Newbie

My new original blackberry batterie is note save power batterie life is poor. What can I do?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by benekombib View Post
    My new original blackberry batterie is note save power batterie life is poor. What can I do?
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi guys ive had my bb 9320 for 6 months now and ive had almost no problems but recently I downloaded a video then I switched off my bb and put it on charge when it was done charging I took it off the charger and it wouldn't switch on,i then charged it again and it worked but the battery started draining faster,after a week it was back to normal then 3 weeks ago I installed 7.1.0.2494 on my bb and the battery started draining fast ,I would charge it and go to school,without using it,the batter drains from 100% to 60% in 2 hours,so at this moment im reloading the same software onto my phone,if the problem persists what should I do?oh forgot to say my phone is on contract and my carrier is Vodacom SA so if I want to exchange the battery,will they exchange it?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12