Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BBUser9220
  • 1 Post By BigBadWulf
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Post BlackBerry 9220 v0S 7.1.0.634

Hey! Good day to all of you! I'm a new BB user and member here. I'm kinda eager about my phone. While searching for the net I saw that the latest bundle is .634? From the carrier Claro Peru? Here's the link BlackBerry - Download Firmware BlackBerry 7.1 - Claro Peru rilascia la versione 7.1.0.634 per BlackBerry Curve 9220 when I translated it in Google Translate it showed that .634 is available on Claro Peru and the article was published on 25/08/12 so yeah don't know if it's ok for me to install it in my phone.
    Thanked by 2:
    BigBadWulf (08-27-2012),  mutu (09-16-2013) 
    mutu likes this.

Global Posts
    35,468 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

Awesome and yes, it's safe!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    Thanked by:
    BBUser9220 (08-27-2012) 
    BBUser9220 likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks for the assurance! Though what I'm worried about is it safe because I'm in Asia and have a different carrier and the .634 is released in Italy with another carrier? I'm worried that when its being installed my phone may suddenly have italian language as its default or something like that )

Global Posts
    35,468 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

You'll be prompted to select the install language, when you install the OS on your PC. Which Italian carrier?
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    Thanked by:
    BBUser9220 (08-27-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Thank you so much for the clarifications!! Because when I checked my original carrier's the one that i'm using now .634 is not yet available for download, so it kinda worried me and puzzled me at the same time.
    CrackBerry Newbie

thanks for the information
    CrackBerry Newbie

so help for me