Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BIS Not Available

My Yahoo! Messenger gives a pop-up msg saying "Service not enabled for this handheld", so someone said that I need to setup first the Personal Email Account, but what I only have is the Enterprise Activation.

I went to globe.blackberry.com to setup an E-mail (maybe that will work), and this is what Globe giving to me (see the attached file)

I also tried for so many time registering my device (at Host Routing Table)... And it was successful, but again--Enterprise Activation is what I'm always seeing (THERE SHOULD BE TWO OPTION for setting up an E-mail)

And also tried rebooting my device.

ANY HELP PLEASE...

thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BIS Not Available-bis-setup.jpg  
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

This are the screenshot images...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BIS Not Available-bbscreenie2012_07_24_18_09_41.bmp   BIS Not Available-bbscreenie2012_07_24_18_10_07.bmp   BIS Not Available-bbscreenie2012_07_24_18_11_17.bmp  
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,221 Global Posts

You need to have a BLACKBERRY Data Plan from your service provider.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by SwitchBeach View Post
    You need to have a BLACKBERRY Data Plan from your service provider.
    Ok, I'll talk to my Net.Svc.Provider, thank you...
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2a1a4a0a

Enterprise Activation requires a corporate email account..this account is usually activated when the unit is purchased and used for office email address..on the other hand,personal email account (ie yahoo, gmail) can be activated thru the bb internet service (bis)..and yes, both service requires data plan for you to activate it..
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2a1a4a0a

Try enrolling for at least 1day unli data plan and activate your YM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Openline blackberry 9220

hi, mag ask lng ako i just buy blackberry 9220 from globe, then i openline it for me to use may smart sim card, ayaw din kasi gumana nung yahoo messenger ko dito sa phone? anu po ba need kng gawin? panu ako mag avail ng data plan? un ba ung postpaid plan? tnx.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Are you trying to say that you unlocked your phone? so your current network service provider now is Smart? Try to contact Smart if they have a data plan for BlackBerry that you can avail to enable the IM (like YM or Windows Live Messenger).