BBM on wifi
am an owner of curve 8520 and bold 9900, i have a data plan on both and i tried to use BBM on the WiFi and it worked, but im wondering that if it can work outside f my country, ill be going to Canada for 5 days so i wont be able to get a sim there, so can the BBM still work on wifi if i have a WiFi there and i have the same data plan i have in my country now, so will i be able to use BBM using WiFi ??
and second question if yes will it differ from curve to bold or just the same??
- CrackBerry Addict
11-23-2012, 09:17 AM #2
- 873 Posts
Yes.. WIFI will work on your blackberry to use data... you don't need a new plan.. and all u need to do is turn off roaming to make sure you arent charged for data.. turn on wifi and connect..... its the same on every phone that has wifi enabled... you will be fine
so basically all i need to do is just turn off roaming but keep the data services on and the mobile network off,, and connect to WiFi and then use BBM??
and i wont face any problems if my carrier here in uae is Etisalat and there god knows what will the carrier be ???
- By ivhs72 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:12 PM
- By Zetterberg in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2010, 01:17 PM
- By Zetterberg in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2010, 01:17 PM
- By DeeKeeDiesel in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2010, 10:16 AM
- By DeeKeeDiesel in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2010, 10:16 AM