- CrackBerry Genius
01-05-2013, 01:16 PM #6
- 2,574 Posts
I have no idea what that statement by Deani24 means or is even trying to say. [Deani24, please use real words and full sentences.]
However, to the OP, you need a specific data plan (a BLACKBERRY Data Plan or BIS) in order to use BlackBerry data features such as BlackBerry Messenger.
Contact your service provider and ask for the proper data plan.
- By echo8787 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2012, 12:38 AM
- By nuff_skillz in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 30Last Post: 08-21-2011, 04:49 PM
- By NineOhFive in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2010, 01:15 AM
- By NineOhFive in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2010, 01:15 AM
- By RealEstatePro in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:58 PM