Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BB FULL subscription on Smart Telecoms, cannot share wifi hospot?

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask if anyone of you is currently subscribed to postpaid plan BB FULL 599 of Smart here in the Philippines? I can activate the mobile hotspot using the 3G connection of my Blackberry 9320, but was once a wifi device connects to it, it doesn't browse or load any sites, plus, i cannot do youtube videos. Please help me to fully maximize this feature.

Note: No Access Point is defined as default here, i tried also putting "internet" as APN. Sadly, this doesn't work either. This mobile hotspot feature, works flawlessly on Globe Postpaid/Prepaid. (
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jeiem21 View Post
    Hi all,

I just wanted to ask if anyone of you is currently subscribed to postpaid plan BB FULL 599 of Smart here in the Philippines? I can activate the mobile hotspot using the 3G connection of my Blackberry 9320, but was once a wifi device connects to it, it doesn't browse or load any sites, plus, i cannot do youtube videos. Please help me to fully maximize this feature.

Note: No Access Point is defined as default here, i tried also putting "internet" as APN. Sadly, this doesn't work either. This mobile hotspot feature, works flawlessly on Globe Postpaid/Prepaid. (
    try this page,, they can surely help you,, http://forums.crackberry.com/other-c...ppines-247264/