Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Battery problem

Hi all,

I got the blackberry curve 9320 for christmas this year, so it's just a few days old. Until yesterday I was especially happy about the long batterylife, I didn't have to charge it for almost 3 days, but for no obvious reason that suddenly changed. I turn my bb off during the night but it still looses at least 25% charge! That can't be normal. I know, that unless I pull the battery it's not really completely turned off, but even in a sleep mode it should not use that much battery, right? Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be? I would be very gratefull for your help!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Exclamation

I have the same problem...
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Battery problem

I have a 9360 which I believe has a smaller battery in it. I charge it every night and never turn it off. I've never had battery issues. Yours is a new phone and, if your like me, you are adding and deleting new apps all the time and setting up the phone the way you want it. Too many apps left running might be why you are seeing this battery drain. Whatsapp is a common battery killer running in the background. Its best to properly close apps you are not using. Just my 2 cents. Hope it can help.
    For the best typing experience only one brand does it the best. That brand is BlackBerry.
    BlackBerry. Nobody likes a typo.

Check out my collection of CB and BB wallpapers