- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
I got the blackberry curve 9320 for christmas this year, so it's just a few days old. Until yesterday I was especially happy about the long batterylife, I didn't have to charge it for almost 3 days, but for no obvious reason that suddenly changed. I turn my bb off during the night but it still looses at least 25% charge! That can't be normal. I know, that unless I pull the battery it's not really completely turned off, but even in a sleep mode it should not use that much battery, right? Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be? I would be very gratefull for your help!
- CrackBerry Genius
01-05-13, 05:09 PM #3
- 2,799 Posts
Re: Battery problem
I have a 9360 which I believe has a smaller battery in it. I charge it every night and never turn it off. I've never had battery issues. Yours is a new phone and, if your like me, you are adding and deleting new apps all the time and setting up the phone the way you want it. Too many apps left running might be why you are seeing this battery drain. Whatsapp is a common battery killer running in the background. Its best to properly close apps you are not using. Just my 2 cents. Hope it can help.
- By stevie347 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-08, 02:26 PM
- By mgsm666 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 29Last Post: 03-10-08, 06:54 PM
- By ryanchristopher in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-08, 06:41 PM
- By worksux in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-08, 09:20 PM
- By joeyaz in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-07, 07:08 PM