Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 9320's camera starts by itself

Hi.

My Curve 9320 sometimes (around twice a week) is inside the camera when I unlock it. It can even do it if the phone is left alone, locked, over a table.

Is there any known bug, or does this happen to someone else? It did this before and after the last update, so it's not related to it.

Cheers everyone

My first guess is you have one of the convenience keys set to "camera" and you are accidentally pressing as you handle the phone. I have accidentally pressed these keys many times until I set them Off.
    <a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
    CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I have the right lower key set to camera (default, I think? the one below the volume keys), but I'm pretty sure I did not touch it when putting it or picking it up from the table, as I was paying special attention to that. Plus, wouldn't the fact that the phone is locked (by the upper key) make it ignore any pressed keys if that was the case? That should be the purpose of locking the phone.

I couldn't replicate the problem by locking the phone and pressing the camera button, even by pressing longer. I guess I'm the only one with this bug :S