- CrackBerry User
- 43 Posts
9320 on T-Mobile USA ?
Does anyone have the 9320 and runs it on T-Mobile USA? I was thinking about bringing one of these bad boys back from Europe, but I don't know if T-Mo supports the service books for that device. Also, I don't know if this device supports UMA / WiFi calling.
Can anyone shed some light on this ?
- 12-10-2012, 02:33 PM #2
I could be wrong but isn't UMA Carrier dependent not Device, could be wrong though?
I can't see why T-Mobile USA wouldn't support the Service Books for the 9320 as I've just looked at the Service Books on my 9320 on a UK Carrier and there is nothing in them that seems to point to a specific device, just Calendering, Email & Social Networking etc.
- By ssadowski in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:12 PM
- By zaventh in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 503Last Post: 11-22-2008, 04:39 PM
- By sadelb in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 50Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:09 AM
- By theonlynickleft in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 10-11-2008, 03:19 AM
- By JasonBourne in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 78Last Post: 10-01-2008, 05:43 AM