Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 9320 Camera error message

When i open the camera i just get the error message "Could not start the camers. Close other applications and try opening the camera again" So i go to home>menu>switch applications and then open them all up and close them by going menu>close. But they dont close. They stay in the "Switch Application" menu. The open ones are home, browser, phone, messages and bbm. I know there is a thread similar to this, however, i tried the tip about pushingg the les but it didnt work, and no one answered the question about them not closing. So would it be possible to have an answer asap please as i regurly used the camera on my own phone. Thx
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

The open programs you list can't be closed as far as I know. They are always open on my BB and the camera works fine.

Have you tried taking the battery out, leaving it for 30 seconds and then putting it back in? Basically resetting the phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    Previous Berries: Curve 8900, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, Curve 9320, Curve 9360. Now Z10!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default Re: 9320 Camera error message

Ive just tried battery pull but no luck
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Hmm...the only other things that seem to work for people are physically pushing the camera lens back into the device...very carefully! Or removing the memory card.

You say you've tried the first step so it could be terminal I'm afraid. You may have to get in touch with the supplier and request a repair or replacement.

It seems to happen across different types of device so it points to a hardware problem. Maybe the phone has had a jolt and broken something inside?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    Previous Berries: Curve 8900, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, Curve 9320, Curve 9360. Now Z10!
    CrackBerry Newbie

that 100% hardware problem , must be a water damage , the pcb /capasitors was korotions, then lost the work voltage og the V-cam 2,85volt and V-dig-cam 1,8volt,
    you must be take your BB to the service store,
    i have an experience to this problems, it solved by a jumper/bypass the tense of (v-cam & v-dig-cam)
    4 more informations you can contact my ym
    independent_bpn
    CrackBerry User

try reloading your OS first,, wipe and intall your OS,, if that doesn't help,, then its a hardware problem,, there's no harm in trying..
    CrackBerry Newbie

Red face Blackberry 9320 camera issue

This sme prblm also i had better u download (v-cam & v-dig-cam) from BB . it will works......
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Blackberry Camera

Where can i download it. i have searched in Blackberry world as a name of (v-cam & v-dig-cam). but i cannot find it..