- CrackBerry User
- 43 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
.714 vs .746 - who can say anything about it?
The title pretty much says it all. Got this device brand new and it came with .714 installed from the factory. .746 has fancier contact options (LED colors etc.) but besides that, anything worth mentioning in terms of stability, performance etc. ???
- 12-21-12, 09:48 AM #2
No idea about this, but I'd like to post, asking if you knew which OS is the best to run on the curve in terms of battery life and stability (good radio, snappy browser, no crashes etc)
- 12-25-12, 02:45 AM #3
Hey man, I currently running .714... can say its fine, but I actually want to down grade to .523, based on my experience, i found its battery usage was lowest.
I have been using the 9320 since june, so yeah. .746 sounds cool, i'll read about it.
- By 18to12fitty in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 05-25-11, 07:59 PM
- By CrackberryBrandon in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 13Last Post: 06-21-10, 01:53 PM
- By Blackberry.Tour in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 22Last Post: 07-09-09, 05:52 PM
- By Oilersboy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-09, 09:10 AM
- By ECom53 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 25Last Post: 10-06-08, 07:50 PM