1 Amp charger, will it charge quick than my 500mA?
Just a wonder here? I believe it will but I'm unsure how the BlackBerry absorbs power
My daughters are getting a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and from other forums I've discovered their recommended charger is 2 Amp. I tried charging them via the BlackBerry USB plug/chargers and noticed it took ages. This is because the BB charger is 500mA.
So I bought a 1 Amp charger (no 2 Amp available at the time).
Now I'm wondering if I plug it into my 9320 will it then charger the BB faster?
- 12-01-2012, 10:21 AM #3
I don't know what current capacity charger ships with a 9320, but RIM has been shipping 700ma and 800ma chargers for some time now. A 1A charger will likely charge your device faster than would a 500mA. It won't hurt your BlackBerry.
- By candy84 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 25Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:50 AM
- By candy84 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:50 AM
- By Rhizzlebop in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 10-12-2009, 08:54 PM
- By Rhizzlebop in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 18Last Post: 10-12-2009, 08:54 PM
- By JustaNJDiva in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2009, 01:56 PM