Here it is, an extremely detailed unofficial World of Warcraft theme. I have spent many many hours creating this theme and customized just about everything I could. There are lots of small details you can't see in the pictures, you will just have to try it out to see them.

WOW Pro V1:
    - Every Icon, that can, has been replaced with an in-game Icon
    - Custom Battery and Signal meter - Health (green) is Battery - Mana (blue) is Signal. The health will turn yellow when charging and orange if there is a problem.
    - 6 custom Icon dock
    - The Home banner portrait portal is clear and can be changed to your avatar with a custom wallpaper that you create. Ask for wallpaper through tech support.
    - Runs fast and No memory leaks

Available here

02-15-10 08:31 AM
    I am not a fan of WOW but i can tell you put alot of work in this theme and it shows. Awesome job.
    02-15-10 01:57 PM
    This has to be one of the most detailed themes i have seen
    02-18-10 10:39 PM
    Wow. This looks great. If I still played WoW, I would totally use it.
    02-21-10 08:33 PM
    For The Horde!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 10:04 PM
    New to blackberries, so I'm curious. I noticed this is for the 8900 Curve. I have the 8530, is it possible to use this on the 8530?

OR...(and again, new to bb) is it possible to save it, then do some editing with the theme software to MAKE it compatable?

thanks in advance
    03-05-10 08:36 AM
    Man, I really wish there was a way to get a demo of a theme. I have been looking everywhere for a WoW theme and this is just about the only one I have found. Just can't see paying $6.99 without seeing how it works. Great job on how it looks though.
    01-25-11 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD