Anyways back to making some themes, I suppose. I will be making more, since i am back into and back from vacation, i should start taking request soon. Hope you like it, cause im a big punchout fan. I usta play countless hours playing the original on NES. Im sure everyone else has too.

OTA: http://thegamerzzone.com/penguin/the...t/punchout.jad
    Last edited by BelowZero; 06-28-09 at 01:41 PM.
    06-26-09 12:17 AM
    I've never played this but the theme looks good! Nice work and thanks for sharing it wit everyone for free!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 12:34 AM
    Thanks, I've done themes before, comp broke though and I haven't gotten a new one till now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 02:28 AM
    I'm guilty of playing it countless hours too. And then using the password to get to Mike Tyson right away and showing off my skillzzz...back in the day anyway...the wii version does bring back memories. =) thanks for sharing! The quality of the images are top-notch, the the little punching glove nav that turns red when you move an icon is sweet. I love that attention to detail.
    06-30-09 02:27 PM
    Wow this is an amazing theme! I can't believe this one didnt get that much attention and punch out is a definite classic game, many many thanks for making this!
    08-10-09 06:51 PM
    ha! sweet theme!
    08-10-09 08:53 PM
    =) Yea thanks.
    08-13-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD