Sorry this may be a very newb question, but I have never downloaded a theme to my puter then installed it using DM

When I extract the file where do I extract it to? Or doesnt it matter?

Thanks in advance
    04-30-09 01:53 PM
    The easiest way to do this is to make a folder called BB Downloads (or anything else) on your hard drive. Extract the zip file to this new folder. Once you open the DM browse the BB Downloads folder and it should find the new theme.
    04-30-09 01:57 PM
    The easiest way to do this is to make a folder called BB Downloads (or anything else) on your hard drive. Extract the zip file to this new folder. Once you open the DM browse the BB Downloads folder and it should find the new theme.
    Thank you!!!!
    04-30-09 02:00 PM
    My pleasure.
    04-30-09 02:05 PM
    Sorry this may be a very newb question, but I have never downloaded a theme to my puter then installed it using DM

When I extract the file where do I extract it to? Or doesnt it matter?

Thanks in advance
    Most themes in this section of the Forum are OTA Downloads. There are some that are ALX files (to be installed via Download Manager) but most are OTA. (to be install DIRECTLY on your Blackberry)

To install an OTA theme, On you Blackberry:
    Go to m.crackberry.com (remove the "http://www" from the address bar)
    Click on "Enter CrackBerry Forums!"
    SIGN IN!!!!! you must sign in to get to the mobile version of the forums.
    Navigate to the Themes Forums. (add a bookmark!!)
    Click on the OTA link!

You can also, from your PC, Right Click on any OTA link, select Copy, and then paste that in to an e-mail and send it to yourself.
    04-30-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD