Here are my 2 faves with the top being my current...... I'm running os .681

Hopefully this thread takes off

Mr. Phil

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 11:20 AM
    I don't have pics but the themes that are my goto are Hypaeron Sliq, Reverie HTW, and Precision 7 v3. I have about 6 others but those 3 are the ones I keep and use the most.

07-01-10 08:13 PM
    Well u should look into getting capture it... Go to the 8900 section and there is an ota for the program if u wanna do screen shots

07-02-10 12:44 AM
    I had a theme modified for me. It's the only one I use.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/ne...v1-1-a-437592/
    07-02-10 04:43 PM
    Boy, the last 2 posts make me feel so backward. Regarding the latter, its a great looking theme but I'm still using 4.6.

As for capture it, its not an app I would use that often to load it up.

Thanks for the suggestions though. That's why I like the camaraderie on this site.

07-02-10 07:25 PM
    Boy, the last 2 posts make me feel so backward. Regarding the latter, its a great looking theme but I'm still using 4.6.

As for capture it, its not an app I would use that often to load it up.

Thanks for the suggestions though. That's why I like the camaraderie on this site.

Time to upgrade. It's not hard, if I can do it. C'mon, jump in the 5.0 pool.
    07-05-10 12:10 AM
    I appreciate the push. "You know its cool if all my friends do it" :-D

One of the reasons I'm cautious is I've loaded apps before that messed with my keyboard and speed. I'm just very careful now as to what I put on.

07-10-10 10:28 PM
    Caution is a very good thing. I would however, point out that many of the folks here have done it without issue. There are several great guides out there on the device forums that can show you how to do it. It seems complicated, but it's not really. Once you get it done and enjoy the new features, you will wonder why it took you so long. I know I did. It was like my 8900 became a new device again.
    07-11-10 09:59 AM
    With all the support I've been getting I admit that I'm seriously thinking of doing it. Also, its July and T-Mobile still hasn't released 5 yet and I expected it early this year.

07-11-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD