For the first time today, I'm trying to customize my phone.

I just added the internet feature 5 minutes ago and I seriously don't know what to do now.

1. Themes: Can I download themes from the phone? If so, where? I see some nice ones on the forums, how do I get it onto my phone?

2. Ringtones: Are there any programs I can use to customize my own?

Can anyone create me a theme if they have time? I don't have 10 posts yet so I can't post PICTURES or THEMES yet.

I'll be very happy if someone could create me a theme in which I can just have my Avatar picture(PM me if you would like a bigger picture to it) as the home screen and menu screen and just a theme that has icon updates.

Sorry if I seem I'm asking a lot. I'm just very slow when it comes to computers.

Thanks in advance!
    06-15-09 09:42 PM
    First and foremost, there are stickied threads that instruct you how to do most of what you asked.

but anyway...

1. there should be an OTA link (over the air) for the themes you see that you like. i just email my phone that link and select it and it will ask if you want to download.

2. i use myxer.com and zedge.net , probably not the best but it is what i use.

3. instead of me requesting themes all the time i just find themes i like and maybe hate the wallpaper and just use my own wallpaper. Here on CB you can upload a picture and it will resize it to fit your phone.

Good luck.
    06-15-09 09:49 PM
    To add to this check out this link for info on themes. It comes from the 101 lecture series...

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes
    Last edited by Iceman; 06-15-09 at 10:08 PM.
    06-15-09 09:53 PM
    Link isn't working..
    06-15-09 09:59 PM
    Link isn't working..
    Should be good to go now sorry...
    06-15-09 10:08 PM
    Should be good to go now sorry...
    fail!

hehe :P
    06-15-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD